Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Party needs adult supervision

Is there an adult left in the Democratic Party? There are a lot of different adjectives which aptly describe it, but I suppose immature is as good as any. Kennedy, Kerry, Boxer, Pelosi, Gore, Dean et al appear bent on embarassing themselves with a never ending temper tantrum.

Isn't there anyone in their entire party with the capability and willingness to stand up and demand that they all grow up? They have been acting so irresponsibly lately that it's almost an insult to my kids to describe their behavior as "childish."

2 Comments:

Blogger angry_in_t_o said...

I think childishness in the Left in general is more severe than anyone has considered. They quite literally behave like my three-year-old daughter. That is not an insult, but an observation. Check the link. Cheers.

1:10 PM, February 03, 2005  
Blogger 122272 said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site focusing on penis enlargement reviews and mens health related topics.

3:22 AM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home