Monday, November 07, 2005

Excuse Me?!

Polipundit has a post which appalled me. Much as I like his site, his fellow commentators and most of his posts, this one was just plain wrong. He writes:
What Voters Want


Here are the three top priorities of the big voting blocks:

Conservatives - Appointing conservative Supreme Court Justices, controlling federal spending, ending illegal immigration.

Swing Voters - Reducing casualties in Iraq, lowering gas prices, improving the economy.

Liberals - Withdrawing from Iraq, pinning Katrina on Bush, shipping Tom DeLay off to Guantanamo Bay.

Excuse me?!

My first priority as a conservative is to win the war against Islamic-fascism. In Iraq, Afghanistan and everywhere else. And I'm thrilled with our progress.

My second priority as a conservative is to keep taxes low and reduce the regulatory burden on our economy. And I'm thrilled with our progress.

My third priority is the appointment of judges to the federal judiciary who won't drink the liberal kool-aid. And George Bush has never once let me down.


I would bet large sums of cash that more conservatives agree with my list of priorities than his.

Update -- see this as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even label myself conservative and I agree with you view wholeheartedly.

7:24 AM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home