Saturday, November 19, 2005

Lies and the Lying Congressliars who Lie them

And what he said, too. Best part:
I am so tired of this Democratic Party. It has never been worse than it is today. I am so tired of the lies, the smears, the hysterical fear mongering, the faux tears, the ersatz outrage at imagined slights. I am so tired of Nancy Pelosi's snide asides; she literally said today that John Murtha had shown "great courage" by "speaking truth to power." I rib you not: she used those very words. She has become a walking parody of a radical San Francisco feminist.

I am tired of the rot that reaches out and touches every member of that party, no matter how sane he was before the 2000 election. The miasma of corruption that follows Democrats around, like the cloud of dust permanently hovering over Pig Pen, has reached out a tendril and struck again... and I am utterly disgusted by it, never more so than today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hate congressmen and other public officials who say one thing and then mean another, or worse, those who don't mean anything at all!

5:02 AM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home