Thursday, February 02, 2006

David Climer -- village idiot

I don't think David Climer is any relation to Adam Clymer, but I'm sure there are a lot of folks who would say that President Bush's description of Adam as a "major league a--hole" applies to the Nashville sportswriter. I've meant to blog about this since he wrote it, but there is only so much time and an adequate fisking of him would take days.

I intend to address David and the rest of the stupid, the ignorant and the lazy with a comprehensive post in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger SGT Ted said...

I wonder if Dave saw the same game I did. The Colts may have had the fewest amount of regular season sacks, but you wouldn't have known that watching them play the Steelers. Pittsburghs D just took them apart from the get-go and Manning is right in his assessment.

5:08 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home