Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wow! This is soooo COOOOL!

..to quote my 11 year-old son.

Thanks to Dave Pinto, I finally got a site meter to check traffic on this blog. {Dave and I met at BlogNashville and he told me where to go for one and patiently responded with an e-mail when I confessed I had forgotten.) And being the All-world procrasinator that I am, I didn't get around to actually doing it until yesterday afternoon. After completing the steps, I couldn't find anything on the site, so I figured I had screwed it up somehow.

But this morning, I had an e-mail with a weekly traffic report. I was shocked at how many people checked this site on a Friday evening. Talk about a rush!

When you get only an occasional comment or e-mail, you sometimes wonder if you are writing for only a handful of people. I think most bloggers post first and foremost for themselves, but it still makes a difference knowing that people take an interest in your thoughts.

Thanks to all of you. I'll have a smile on my face all weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home