Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Checking Out the Cheerleaders

NRO is starting a new media blog. They are having a contest to name the new blog. My entry, after careful consideration lasting all of 15 seconds, is "Checking out the Cheerleaders." On the entry form asking for an explanation, I wrote:
It has always been my contention that the MSM serve as cheerleaders for the Democrats. Some are particularly egregious in their steadfast desire to earn that D monogram with megaphone each year.

And of course, checking out the cheerleaders to determine what is false and what is real is a tradition of long standing.


Not that great, I know, but I haven't given it any thought. If you come up with a good one, tell them and let me know. If I come up with something better, I'll post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home