Tuesday, March 01, 2005

More Panties in the War Effort!!

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments expressed by Steve Darnell in this opinion piece. He's right, liberals are out of touch with reality. Spending time with people like Patton or Mattis on the front lines would help them understand that war is about killing and our enemies kill and torture the innocent. I especially liked this part:

If making a terrorist wear a pair of women’s panties on his head will help save one innocent life by gaining information on future terrorist acts, it is worth the effort. I think Victoria Secret and Fredrick’s of Hollywood should contribute panties to the war effort. Maybe we would get a few more confessions.

I think Gen. Mattis would agree. I know Gen. Patton would.



Thanks to the guys at Real Clear Politics for listing it in their evening update last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home