Saturday, May 21, 2005

Cingular Update

Tried to call the 800 number to get the cell phone replaced. Not only is the display fogged up, but now the phone is locked up. I can't dial numbers or anything.

After punching all the menu numbers to get through to the point where I could actually speak to someone (in theory), I was told by a recording that the wait might be 10 minutes or longer. I didn't like it, but decided to wait however long it took and get this taken care of. I need the phone for work and will need it when I am on vacation a week from now.

I waited for 10 minutes (I timed it) and they hung up on me.


I am still trying to figure out if they are really this incompetent or just engaged in a deliberate effort to make it hard to return phones. This is no way to treat a customer. If this is typical, this company does not have a good future. I certainly won't be buying the stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home