Thursday, October 26, 2006

Unwilling to fight for freedom

The Anchoress, posting for the Captain has a really interesting piece which includes this admission from a Dutch lefty who realizes that the Muslim influx in his country has reached the stage where the battle is already lost:
In a recent op-ed piece in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard (23 October) the Dutch (gay and self-declared “humanist”) author Oscar Van den Boogaard refers to Broder’s interview. Van den Boogaard says that to him coping with the islamization of Europe is like “a process of mourning.” He is overwhelmed by a “feeling of sadness.” “I am not a warrior,” he says, “but who is? I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.”


He could have been speaking for all the lefties in America -- "I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home