Friday, December 23, 2005

Remind the nation-- show the tower attacks on your blog!

John McIntyre notes that we are backsliding to September 10th. We know that the MSM and the Democrats do not want to acknowledge that 9/11 even happened.

I propose, therefore, that all bloggers who are concerned that our nation is forgetting why we fight provide a daily reminder. Let's all put up and keep up a picture or pictures of the WTC attacks on our blogs while we are at war.

I'll even get someone to show me how.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea.i can tell you a site where there are some great pics but how to get then on your site is beyond my present skill.http://www.esquire.com/features/articles/2003/030903_mfe_falling_1.html good luck.we should have it on T shirts with Never forget-Never Forgive.If you get it done put me down to buy several.JEM

2:20 PM, December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home